Tuesday 18 October 2011

Summer's Journey: Volume 2 By Summer Daniels


Summer’s Journey: Volume 2 – Alphabetical Assignation
By Summer Daniels

From Goodreads:
The second volume of this continuing True Romance / Erotica series follows Summer's journey as we find out what happens after that little black dress hit the hotel room floor in Volume One.

“Your intelligence and literary verve have lent themselves to an idea for how to expand your sexual horizons while giving us both a great deal of pleasure. In that vein I will say that you have arrived here tonight for what I will call an alphabetical assignation. Over the next year, if you choose to continue on our journey together, you and I will explore the sexual alphabet together."

Come with me on my journey of sexual self-discovery. See through my eyes and feel through my touch.

Approximately 5,400 words – this second volume is much more explicit than Volume One and meant for mature audiences only.

Alexia’s Review:
Firstly I’d just like to say that I love the cover of this book. Volume 1 of Summer’s Journey gives the reader a background on the two characters, Volume 2 is the start of their journey together. I seriously enjoyed this book. Summer has so much courage, a very strong and sassy character. Mark is unbelievably thoughtful and appreciative, it’s almost like he worships Summer’s body and her courage to trust him in such a personal way. Mark and Summer are two amazing characters and they really compliment each other.

 Superb cocktail creation

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Haven't heard about this series but it looks cool...and you're right, the cover is awesome!

    ReplyDelete