Friday 14 October 2011

Summer's Journey: Volume 1 By Summer Daniels


Summer’s Journey: Volume 1 – Losing Control
By: Summer Daniels


From Goodreads:
Fortyish, newly divorced, searching and longing for something different. Something fulfilling and exciting, somewhere far outside my ordinary comfort zone.

Come with me on my journey of discovery. Explore with me. Touch, taste and feel with me.

Lots more to come following my introduction to you in this first volume of a multi-part True Romance / Erotica series.

“Perhaps I was being picky, but I really didn’t think being able to spell orgasm without being spotted a vowel was asking too much.”

Approximately 6,000 words – this first volume is somewhere around 90% background story, and 10% erotic.

Future volumes will be more explicit as I expand my horizons and detail my journey of sexual self-discovery.

Alexia’s Review:
Volume 1 basically gives you the background on Summer and Mark – how they met and how they coped with their divorces. Mark is a swoon worthy character *sighs* and Summer is a woman that knows what she wants and won’t settle for less - *pumps fist* “you go girl”. I really enjoyed the author’s, Summer Daniels writing style, she interacts with the reader and I really appreciate that. I can’t wait to read Volume 2 – from what I’ve heard it’s going to be steamy… so ladies get ready *winks*

Superb cocktail creation

No comments:

Post a Comment