Saturday 1 October 2011

Me, Myself & I...

So… as my first post I thought I’d tell you guys a bit about me :)

I am a 24 year old who is addicted to reading! I ‘switch-off’ while reading – the world can go by and I won’t even know about it. True story! I am a straight forward in your face kind of gal and most of the times I speak before thinking – not cool, but what can you do? *grins*

An animal lover of note! At the moment I have a very talkative and sometimes super annoying little bird, named Soco (as in Southern Comfort – weird, I know) and two miniature poodles, named Tammi & Sandi. I am most definitely one of those folks who speak to their pets in a high pitched voice – and to my complete irritation, Soco has picked up on the high pitched, bang your head on desk talking (isn’t that fabulous – sarcasm much?)

Any who… I work as a Personal Assistant / Secretary during the day. A great way for me to unwind after a long days work, is reading a good book with a glass of wine.

A bad trait: I drive like a bat out of hell. Most people don’t find it very amusing driving with me – I’m a ‘get out of my way or I’ll drive over you’ driver. No jokes.

I am a complete daddy’s girl – just flash the dimples and my pops is wrapped around my finger. My mom sees straight through the “daddy you know how much I love right?” façade. My mother is a force of nature! She is absolutely awesome and one of my best friends.

So… after that tit bit, I want to talk about my blog, Alexia’s chronicles. This is purely a book blog, I’ll mostly be talking about books that I have read or am reading and my fav authors. My reviews are very basic and super honest, in the sense that I don’t write a page long review. For more information you can peruse my Review Policy page.

Hope ya’ll have a great day and happy reading. 
Much love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment