Saturday 22 October 2011

Her Dark Destiny #1 By Dave Ferraro


Her Dark Destiny [Hunters of the Dark #1]
By Dave Ferraro

From Goodreads:
Teenager Shanna Hunt has been hunting demons since her parents were murdered by them. She's used to doing things alone, her own way, but one fateful night throws her into the company of a team of hunters, each specializing in a particular kind of monster: vampires, werewolves, witches, shape-shifters... This newly-formed team should be an unstoppable force for whatever is out there picking off individual hunters across the globe, but their first battle together against the monsters of the night could be their last.

Alexia’s Review:
I really enjoyed reading this book. The story line is great – I was captivated from the get go! I love all the kick-ass chicks. Every single one of the characters has such outrages personalities – freaking awesome. They are unpredictable and keep you on your toes.

This is the type of book that ‘does’ it for me – it is action packed (and yes… the girls did most of the ‘in your face’ knock outs) and has romance as well as humour!

I just have to add that I’m totally swooning over Damien *sigh* although I don’t know much about him but I am anxious to see how his role plays out in Shanna’s life.

I enjoyed Dave Ferraro’s writing style, that being said, Hunters of the Dark is definitely a series I’ll be following! Also have to add… What is up with the sneak peek of the second book in the Hunters of the Dark Series, Night Cries – seriously?! Cliff hanger of note if you ask me… I NEED to know what is about to go down *pouts*. All in all… it was a great read and I look forward to the rest of the series.

Superb cocktail creation

1 comment:

  1. Hi! new follower (found you through Goodreads)here & that is a great review you have there!

    ReplyDelete