Friday 28 October 2011

Feature & Follow Friday #2

Hi peeps…

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.

How does this work? Leave a comment on this post so that I can follow you back. For more details regarding Feature and Follow Friday have a look at the following websites -
Make sure to follow back if someone follows you! Let’s start spreading some blogger love…

This weeks Follow Friday question?
If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?

Alexia’s Answer:
Hmm… I have so many fav book characters! Ok, I’ll have to go with Malkom Slaine. He is a demon / vampire that just screams danger – totally wild! He has a balanced diet of human food and blood, so I’ll make some Mac & Cheese (basically the only thing I can make – sad right?) and serve my wrist as dessert.
Just look at this cover – that body! *wipes drool*

5 comments:

  1. Oooh the men of Kresly Cole's Immortals After Dark make you melt like a rich piece of chocolate in your mouth. Great answer. Take a look at what I picked.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this book, but he sure looks yummy! I'd have him for dinner... :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog for this week's hop. See you around!

    Cheers,
    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower!! <3

    The Book Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this series on my TBR list I can't wait to meet him!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giselle you need to start reading this series! You won't regret it. It's in my top 10 list! :)

    ReplyDelete